THE GREATEST
hey, salut gars. tu sais qu'on est pas encore ouvert ?
THE GREATEST
hey, salut gars. tu sais qu'on est pas encore ouvert ?
THE GREATEST
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

AnonymousInvité
Invité

i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty
MessageSujet: i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)   i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty02.02.16 21:14

(leith)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AnonymousInvité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)   i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty02.02.16 21:14

prénom nom

citation

i don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily. i'm here to stay and make the difference that i can make. our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake and in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend for us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn. we had to learn how to bend without the world caving in. i had to learn what i've got, and what i'm not, and who i am @credit

prénom nom

citation

i don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily. i'm here to stay and make the difference that i can make. our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake and in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend for us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn. we had to learn how to bend without the world caving in. i had to learn what i've got, and what i'm not, and who i am @credit

prénom nom

citation

prénom nom

citation

AnonymousInvité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)   i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty02.02.16 21:15

Spoiler:

AnonymousInvité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)   i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty02.02.16 21:15

liste des rps

les rps en cours
titre du sujet › ft nom du personnage

les rps archivés

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)   i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith) Empty

i need someone to breathe me back to life (leith)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1